Re: [HTCondor-users] Caching large executable on worker nodes

On 13/08/2015 15:37, "HTCondor-users on behalf of Krieger, Donald N."
<htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of kriegerd@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I wonder how robust it has been in your installation and how robust it
>would be if deployed more widely.
>Do you have any measures for how often and in what manner it fails?
>I think your ongoing experience would be helpful.

We don't I'm afraid.
Our users are pretty good at telling us when something doesn't work though.
regards
-Ian

--
Ian Cottam  | IT Relationship Manager | IT Services  | C38 Sackville
Street Building  |  The University of Manchester  |  M13 9PL  |