Re: [HTCondor-users] Debian packages for Condor 8.3.7

Thank you for pointing that out. It turns out that the build for debian 7 failed the final release candidate (because of a problem with the build machine). At this point I could update the repository with all 330977 builds. I was not aware that this would cause a problem. But not it seems very obvious.

I am sorry for any inconvenience, I will make sure that it does not happen again.

...Tim