Re: [HTCondor-users] Negative Retirement Time?

Hi Jamie,

Looks like one of my hosts was still on 8.2.6. Upgrading solved the problem, thanks for the reply!

Best,
Evan

Evan Sarmeinto
Front End Systems Software Developer
Harvard-MIT Data Center
T: 617-384-5876
E: esarmien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Follow us: @hmdcrce

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 5:10 PM, Jaime Frey <jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Aug 23, 2015, at 3:02 PM, Evan Sarmiento <esarmien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have MaxJobRetirementTime set to 0. However, doing a condor_status on my pool reveals something strange. How is it possible to have a *negative* RetirementTimeRemaining? What does this actually do in terms of the negotiator? (see below)
>
> Iâm running latest HTCondor stable 8.2.9.

This is a bug that should be fixed starting with version 8.2.9. Can you double-check the version of HTCondor on the machine(s) reporting a negative RetirementTimeRemaining?

Thanks and regards,
Jaime Frey
UW-Madison HTCondor Project