Re: [HTCondor-users] Not running Parallel-universe jobs?

"HTCondor-users" <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 08/25/2015 12:58:37 PM:

> From: "Seering, Adam" <aseering@xxxxxx>

> Date: 08/25/2015 01:00 PM
>
> Thanks!
>
> How would I go about finding machines that are in this state, though?
> For example (we only have one dedicated scheduler):
>
> """
> $ condor_status -constraint 'DedicatedScheduler =!= "DedicatedScheduler@<hostname>"'
> $
> """
>

> Adam

You could also try: condor_status -constraint '! isUndefined(DedicatedScheduler)' - but you've got the right idea with that command line above. I probably shouldn't admit how long it took me to get the hang of what does and doesn't need quotation marks in submit descriptions and ClassAd expressions.

        -Michael Pelletier.