Re: [HTCondor-users] 8.2.9 ALLOW_PSLOT_PREEMPTION

Hi Tom,

According to
https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/rptview?rn=56&Version=080210
This fix is being backported in 8.2.10.

Best,
Evan

Evan Sarmeinto
Front End Systems Software Developer
Harvard-MIT Data Center
T: 617-384-5876
E: esarmien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Follow us: @hmdcrce

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 8:06 PM, Tom Downes <downes@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Jaime:

Can you define "next release"? 8.3-only or do you consider it a bug in the backported version as well?

--
Tom Downes
Senior Scientist and Data CenterÂManager