Re: [HTCondor-users] Running over parameter space

Like Ben mentioned, the new queue syntax in condor 8.4.x makes this a lot easier. (But the syntax is slightly different than he described.)

If you have an args.txt with a set of "a1 a2 a3" values on each line like:

	w1 w2 w3
	x1 x2 x3
	y1 y2 y3
	z1 z2 z3
etc,

then you can reference them in your submit file like this:

	executable = script.py
	arguments = $(a1) $(a2) $(a3)

	queue a1,a2,a3 from args.txt

Or, if you don't care about being able to handle a1,a2,a3 separately, you can just set the arguments to be everything on each line:

	executable = script.py

	queue arguments from args.txt

Carl