[HTCondor-users] Java Universe job not returning output

Hello All –

I have job that runs fine when submitted locally, but when I submit with condor the output file is 0 bytes in size. The log file for the job shows that is terminates normally and with a return value of 0. The total number of bytes sent by the job matches the file size for a successful local run, and the file is created, but it has no contents. Increasing the verbosity of the job does not give any useful output either.

I’m out of ideas for what to check next. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin