[HTCondor-users] Local Config/Slot Type Nubie question

What would the config file entry look like if I wanted to restrict use of resources on a machine. The machine has 24 core and 96GB of RAM. When the user is on the machine I would like only 6 core and 1GB per core available to Condor. I have this part working but how do I allow 20 core to be used when the user has gone home for the day?

SLOT_TYPE_1 = cpus=6

NUM_SLOTS_TYPE_1 = 1

SLOT_TYPE_1_PARTITIONABLE = True

#START = KeyboardIdle > 15 * $(MINUTE) || Owner == "jknudson"

Thanks

Jon