[HTCondor-users] summarize_condor_log

I’m working on integrating a Galaxy server with our Condor cluster.  The galaxy server has a web interface and manages job submissions to various scheduler including Condor.

I’m having some problems and it looks like the galaxy server is utilizing a python module named summarize_condor_log.

It looks like this function parses python logs.  Is this a third party library?  I’m wondering if perhaps it is, the log formats have changed a bit and it’s no longer working properly?

--Don

Florida State University

Research Computing Center