Re: [HTCondor-users] DAGman notification

so, I am running (8.0.5)
condor_submit_dag -dont_suppress_notification -f -allowlogerror
-debuglevel 7 Test.dag

I know for the fact the node fails. It gets held due to a memory
constraint. I still get no notification.

when I submit a job using condor_submit I get the notification.

My question is:
1) how can I check if the mailer process is even being spawned?
2) when is a DAG supposed to get a notification?
3) Any ideas what I am missing here?