Re: [HTCondor-users] Problems with hibernation

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 11:29 AM,  <andrew.lahiff@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Has anyone seen this before or know what's going on?

I have not, unfortunately. I would expect a different failure mode if
it were the case, but in the interests of covering the obvious
questions, do you have COLLECTOR_PERSISTENT_AD_LOG set on your
collector and can the user running condor_collector write to it?

If you set COLLECTOR_DEBUG to be chattier (I'm not sure what your'e at
right now), does it give any extra clues?

Thanks,
BC

--
Ben Cotton