[HTCondor-users] tracking job hosts from classad

Hi all,
I was wondering how I could track form the job classad where it ran

CurrentHosts - is the # of hosts
AllRemoteHosts - are all the nodes used by a MPI job (during the last execution)
RemoteHost -not documented-  is the current host (when running)
LastRemoteHost -not documented- is the last host where the job ran

If there were previous run attempts but the job was evicted, will those remote host names remain somewhere in the classad? I know he user log will have those attempt but I don’t have access to it. And I did not find them in the classad.

Thank you,
Marco