Re: [HTCondor-users] Limiting HTCondor total RAM usage

On 02/24/2015 09:58 AM, Brian Candler wrote:

Unfortunately, I spoke to soon. What happened then is that oom_killer started killing processes when I don't think it should.

I can cat memory.usage_in_bytes every second and I see it slowly creeping up to 1.6G or 1.7G, and then suddenly the process dies, and dmesg shows a splurge of backtrace of oom_killer output.

Can you share the specific dmesg output about the oom killer?

-Greg