Re: [HTCondor-users] RequestMemory on submit file fails

Hi Brian,

The idea was to have something in the lines of:

if(a is undefined) {
  Âa = 2000;
} else {
  Âa = a + 2000;
}

Making sure that memory would increase in steps. But if I'm making condor_q crash it's probably due to a self referencing issue as you stated. I pursued a different approach that I've put bellow in case it helps someone.

request_memory = ifthenelse(isUndefined(MemoryUsage),Â2000, quantize(MemoryUsage,Â2000) )
As this will still make sure memory increases in neat steps of 2000.

Many thanks for your help!
Francisco