Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_ganglia metric to count jobs matching a constraint

Hi Vlad,

This is a two-step process.  First, you need to get the information into the schedd ad.  For this, look at the parameter:

SCHEDD_COLLECT_STATS_FOR_<Name>

This will create a statistics collection for all jobs matching that _expression_.

Next, you will want to create a new Ganglia metric for the statistic - you can look at the example of running jobs per schedd as an inspiration.

Let me know if you need more pointers and I can provide them when back at my laptop.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone