Re: [HTCondor-users] Parallel Universe Job Start

I believe that, once all the resources required
by a parallel job have been claimed, the time
needed to start the tasks of the job is no longer
determined by the negotiator cycle, but by the
delay of communication between the scheduler
daemon and all the worker nodes belonging to
the job.

If communication is serial, then this takes time
O(p), where p is the number of worker nodes for
the job.

Gabriel