Re: [HTCondor-users] variation on HAS_MY_SOFTWARE classad parameter setup

Hi Mary,

I think what you are looking for is ‘startd cron’:

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/current/4_4Hooks.html#SECTION00543000000000000000

It allows you to specify a periodically-executed script; the stdout from that script is added directly to the startd’s classad and will be available to reference in the job’s Requirements.

Would this work?

Brian