Re: [HTCondor-users] not starting jobs in condor ver 6.3.6

[I assume you meant 8.3.5 and 8.3.6?]

A quick thing to check would be if turning off TCP_FORWARDING_HOST allows the pool to work. Having it on is a supported configuration, but it'd help narrow down the debugging.

You might also try adding the public IPs to the ALLOW_READ and ALLOW_WRITE settings. We should be able to rule this out just be examining the 8.3.6 machine's collector log, but it may be easier to try making the change, instead.

If you can, I'd like to know if upgrading the worker to 8.3.6 (or temporarily starting up a fourth VM with 8.3.6 installed) allows the two 8.3.6 machines to communicate.

After that, I'd need the logs for the collector and the execute node that isn't working. The execute node should probably have

STARTD_DEBUG = D_NETWORK D_FULLDEBUG D_HOSTNAME

in its configuration file.

- ToddM