[HTCondor-users] Submitter limit exceeded

Hi all,

So I've come across an issue.

I started receiving jobs from an account that had no associated accounting group so it got lumped in with <none>.

I added an accounting group for it. Did a condor_reconfig but I'm now receiving Rejected messages:

Rejected 18263.0 group_u_OPS.grid_OPS@xxxxxxx : submitter limit exceeded

I can't seem to find much on this message online.

Even after a restart of the central manager daemons, condor_userprio still seems to put that user's job into <none>rather than the group_u_OPS group(which doesn't get shown by userprio).

Anyone got any suggestions for how to sort this behaviour/reset the limit?

Cheers, Iain