Re: [HTCondor-users] syntax for GlobalJobId and DaemonStartTime

Scott,

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 4:40 PM, Scott Koranda <skoranda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Am I misunderstanding how the GlobalJobId is constructed?

No, I did when I submitted the patch to add GlobalJobId to the manual.
In looking closer at the code and some test submissions, it looks like
the timestamp is the submission time of the job. I'll create a new
patch for the docs to get that corrected.

Thanks for catching this, and I apologize for the confusion.

Thanks,
BC

--
Ben Cotton