Re: [HTCondor-users] Another jobs stuck in idle issue

On 22/06/15 20:55, Todd Tannenbaum wrote:
On 6/22/2015 2:47 PM, Ben Cotton wrote:
Bringing this back on-list for posterity:

It looks like HTCondor 8.3.1 does not correctly detect *LoadAvg on
Fedora 22. The issue here was that the START expression included
LoadAvg and CondorLoadAvg and the slot would end up rejecting the job.
I've opened ticket a ticket with the developers to address this.

https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=5112

Thanks,
BC

Thanks for the bug report.  We have now fixed this for all future
releases of HTCondor after today.  So, for instance, if you run HTCondor
v8.3.6 (to be released to the web this week), it will correctly detect
load average on Fedora 22.

regards
Todd

Thanks Ben and Todd for you help with this.

Roderick