Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_history using the python bindings

Hmm. I have a followed up question.
I understand that I can use 0 as last parameter to get the entire list
of jobs, is that correct?
Running from python a given query I get 91 jobs. Running the same
command from command line I get 167.
All items in first output (python) are also listed in the second
output (command line).
I wonder why the command line tool gives more results than the python one...

Jose