From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Iain Bradford Steers
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 12:20 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] User group in policy

Hi Nathan,

Without having a condor-config in front of me to try it out in but I'd suggest the following.

Your job classad will have some form of AccountingGroup as classad value.

Coupling this with an ifThenElse should allow you to set a different maxjobretirementtime.

e.g.

MAXJOBRETIREMENTTIME = \
IfThenElse(AccountingGroup =?= "cms", 5,
MAXJOBRETIREMENTTIME)

Possibly not syntactically correct but it should give you a starting point.

- Iain