Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_store_cred delete without password

It's a pretty small Windows environment in which users only have access to submit jobs through a IIS/PHP web site I created that runs on the condor master. A script that runs condor_store_cred add is executed when they first visit the site and jobs are submitted under their username. Outside of this they have no access to condor (not to mention they don't even know their using condor).

The reason I was interested in removing without having to input the stored password is that I don't have access to user passwords. Are the cred's stored in a file where I could modify it and delete their entry?

-Aaron