Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor ClassAd attributes list in python bindings

On Mar 13, 2015, at 8:04 PM, Alessandro <a.sabellico@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I realized that by running command "condor_submit -dump" with a submit file where I set getenv to true. Inside the dump i didn't find any variable "GetEnv", but only the Environment variable set with my env.

So I tried in the python code to set ad['Environment'] = <key>="<value" ... getting the error:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::python::error_already_set'

Now I tried again setting ad['Env'] as you suggested, but the same error happen! What am i doing wrong?

Hm - that is definitely not supposed to happen!  If the python bindings crash, then itâs definitely a bug.

Do you have a simple way to replicate this that you could share?  What version of HTCondor?

Thanks in advance,

Brian