[HTCondor-users] Not restarting jobs upon eviction.

I have a user that would prefer that his jobs, if evicted, not be
restarted (he doesn't checkpoint, and log files get overwritten, etc).
He just wants them to stay dead.

Is there a way for him to accomplish that, as a user of condor?

And if not, is there anything I can tweak that would allow it to happen,
but not system-wide? (Obviously not everyone wants this behavior.)

Thanks for any insight anyone can offer!