[HTCondor-users] access to $_CONDOR_MACHINE_AD from condor_ssh_to_job

Hello,

Some of our users would like to try and use theÂcondor_ssh_to_job mechanism for short interactive debugging. We notice though that the environment one gets after condor_ssh_to_job is quite different than that of a batch job. For instance, we do not seem to have access toÂ$_CONDOR_MACHINE_ADÂ

Is there a way to provide this information so that we can configure the condor_ssh_to_job environment as similar as possible to the batch one?

thanks,
Gonzalo