Re: [HTCondor-users] post job hook

On 2015-03-21 08:15, Keith Brown wrote:
is there any mechanism to execute a post job routine after every job?
I am trying to get realtime job finish status on many schedulers
(~30).  I can look at condor_history logs but ideally i would like to
post to a website when the user's job is finished.

There's HookJobExit but you sound like a dag with a postscript or a node that posts stuff to website would do. Or just a wrapper script that executes the job then posts to website.

Dimitri