Re: [HTCondor-users] EXECUTE directive wiping out directory contents

On 3/20/2015 6:51 PM, Cleber Paiva de Souza wrote:
Hi all,

After setting the EXECUTE directive to a new directory I noticed that
the directory was wiped out by HTCondor. In the documentations I found
no notice about it.
Shouldn't the documentation have a notice about this characteristic when
setting the EXECUTE directory?

Hi Cleber,

Agreed, we will improve the documentation here. EXECUTE, LOG, and SPOOL directories should only contain only files created by HTCondor; any files not created by HTCondor in these sub-directories are subject to removal.

regards
Todd