Re: [HTCondor-users] Need help in classads

Then I think the right thing to do is to use the cloud-init scripts that
are supported by Amazon and several open source clouds to tag the VM in some way as it is being started, so you could for instance append some
field into the machine classad at boot time to tag the first node.

Steve