[HTCondor-users] keyboard activity detection of condor for mac osx

Hi htcondor,

I downloaded the Mac OSX version (8.2.8) and unzipped it. The version extracts to condor-8.2.8-x86_64_MacOSX7-stripped.This archive is intended for Mac OSX7 while my version is 10.9.5?

When installed, condor does run. It is configured to use partitionable slots and executes all jobs just fine. However when I try to log in at the console, it takes forever and the job is not suspended, even though I set 'suspend (KeyboardIdle < 60)'.

What is the idle detection for the keyboard? There does not seem to be a condor_kbdd in the archive.

Thanks
Stefan