Re: [HTCondor-users] 8.2.8 centos 7 rpm: kbdd gone?

Hi Dimitri,

The condor_kbdd can be found in the condor-kbdd rpm. It is in a separate package. Administrators don't want the extra baggage for rack mounted servers.

You can install condor-kbdd. Or, you can install condor-all which includes condor-kbdd as an dependency.

...Tim