[HTCondor-users] Worker node configuration

Hi,

I am trying set up following environment. Please give me some inputs to set up the environment

Scenario:

We run two kinds of jobs i.e "EXECUTE", "COMPILE". I also have two worker nodes "EXECUTE" workernode and "COMPILE" workernode connected to same Central manager i.e. 1 central manager, 2 worker nodes.Â

We want to run "EXECUTE" job on "EXECUTE" workernode and "COMPILE" job on "COMPILE" workernode only. So, inÂCOMPILEÂcondor files, I added classadd saying NODE=COMPILE and in configuraiton file added STARTD_EXPRS(see below). this works fine. But, IÂhave too many condor files for EXECUTE jobs. I can't edit all of them to add NODE=EXECUTE.Â

compile workernode configuration file:
NODE="COMPILE" Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
STARTD_EXPRS = $(STARTD_EXPRS) NODE

Is there a way to configure such a way that COMPILE node should accept only COMPILE jobs. Now, COMPILE node is acceptingÂEXECUTEÂjobs and COMPILE jobs are going into idle state. I want COMPILE workernode to execute only COMPILE jobs, then automatically EXECUTE jobs will run on EXECUTE node.

Please provide me some inputs.Â