Re: [HTCondor-users] Only Match Machines Idle for > N Seconds

Hi Michael, Todd,

Yes, thanks; I wasn't thinking -- adding || (State =!= "Unclaimed") does
the trick with no configuration changes needed. It's now working. Even
adding ( || State == "Matched") works as long as
negotiator-inform-startd is set.

Will