Re: [HTCondor-users] No Machines Matched

On 20/10/2015 04:38, Sunshine wrote:

    Condition                         Machines Matched Suggestion
1   ( ( Machine == "lab1421" ) )      0                   REMOVE

Have you tried changing that to TARGET.Machine? Otherwise I believe you're asking the negotiator to match the attribute in the job's ClassAd, not the machine's ClassAd. See:
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/current/4_1HTCondor_s_ClassAd.html#SECTION00511100000000000000

Also, to see what machine names are being advertised in ClassAds, run the following command:

    condor_status -long | grep ^Machine

I'm pretty sure Condor does recommend you use fully-qualified names, but using this command you'll see what the machines think their own names are.

Regards,

Brian.