Re: [HTCondor-users] wall clock time in condor_q

Oops - I used RemoteWallClockTime as part of a "RemoteCpuUtilizationPercent" ClassAd.

In light of TJ's explanation, I should probably use something like (CompletionDate - JobCurrentStartExecutingDate) instead when dividing the remote sys and user cpu total. I didn't notice that RemoteWallClockTime spans multiple runs, or that it counts from the shadow startup rather than the executable startup. Thanks TJ!

The good news is that in spite of that mistake it's still been helpful in identifying GPU bottlenecks and hung processes.

Michael V. Pelletier
IT Program Execution
Principal Engineer
978.858.9681 (5-9681) NOTE NEW NUMBER