Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor on RHEL7 with SELinux enabled

Hi Andy,

I missed the code freeze with my update. It will appear in the 8.2.10 release in 2 weeks.

...Tim

On 09/02/2015 05:10 PM, Andy Feldt wrote:
Folks,

According to the trouble ticket at:

Condor 8.2.9 should have allowed me to run Condor on RHEL7 with SELinux enabled.  However, I just got a chance to test this and found that, after starting Condor, the condor_submit command fails with:

ERROR: Failed to connect to local queue manager
AUTHENTICATE:1003:Failed to authenticate with any method
AUTHENTICATE:1004:Failed to authenticate using FS

If SELinux is turned off, then the submit completes and the job runs normally.

Is there a newer timetable for getting Condor to work with SELinux on RHEL7?

Thanks for any info!

Andy

Andy Feldt
Senior System Support Programmer
Affiliate Assistant Professor
Homer L. Dodge Department of Physics & Astronomy
The University of Oklahoma

Tim Theisen
Release Manager
HTCondor & Open Science Grid