Re: [HTCondor-users] Setting JOB_RENICE_INCREMENT to be greater than 19

Are you running a RHEL variant? If so, set:

NICELEVEL=1
This is good enough for me. Thanks!

Vlad

On 09/09/15 13:01, Brian Bockelman wrote:
Hi Vlad,

Without answering your direct question:

Are you running a RHEL variant?  If so, set:

NICELEVEL=1

in /etc/sysconfig/condor.  This is provided by the RHEL init script package (see /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions) so should work for most daemons.

Brian