[HTCondor-users] searching for job rerun info

Hi all,

I am investigating a job at us, that may got rerun.
Unfortunately, the original job run on March 26 and the potential rerun
on March 29, so they dropped from condor_history.

For the first instance, I know the worker node and found some stats in
the local startd log.
Is there a way to start from here, to find a potential doppelgaenger?
(faster than greping over all startd-logs in the pool?)

If a job is rerun by condor due to a non 0 exit code, I suppose the
rerun job will have the same basic job ID?

Cheers and thanks,
  Thomas