Re: [HTCondor-users] Issue Getting Apache to Submit Condor Job

Hi,

I went ahead and built version 8.0.6 from source and I was wondering if someone can help me out with an issue I am having. So condor was installed in the release_dir within condor's source. Is there a way for me to create the stripped tarball similar to the one that one can download from the site?

I noticed that one can also do make package which grates a tarball with a similar naming convention. But when I uncompressed it, it did not have the condor_config, bosco_install, and condor_install scripts. As well as the src directory. Did I miss a step in the compilation process in order to tell it to create these files/directory?

Thanks,
Antelmo