[HTCondor-users] Is there a method to nice docker jobs?

Hallo

I run condor with the docker universe on our desktop cluster. User should work normal on their PC and when there are free resources HTCondor starts a docker container with the job. At the moment I suspend jobs when the LoadAvg reach a set value, so that the user has all resources on their PC when they need that. But this solution has a "large" response time about 1 min.

A better solution would be to nice / decrease the priority of the HTCondor docker jobs. Is there a method to nice the jobs by HTCondor?

Thanks

Matthias