Re: [HTCondor-users] Docker cmdnotfound

On 8/2/2016 7:22 AM, Michael Fienen wrote:
Hi Iain

Well, that’s embarrassing! That’s right, so fixed the typo. Now, if I
have executable = ./foo.sh, it runs but appears to run outside of docker
container (e.g. my script foo.py failed in such a way that it would not
if inside the container).

Are you sure it is running outside the container? I.e. perhaps it is just not finding the proper files in your container due to missing environment variables such as PYTHONPATH or whatever.

I'd changing your submit file below to have something like
   executable = /bin/ls
   arguments = -l /etc
just to look around and confirm if you are really inside the docker filesystem or not...

Hope this helps
Todd

 I tried “executable=foo.sh” without “./“ and
get the same error as before.

Getting closer though!

Thanks
Mike