Re: [HTCondor-users] does condor_off -peaceful -daemon startd node; works for vanilla jobs?

Just as a data point, I do, from our central manager machine,
condor_off -peaceful -daemon startd -name $publicName
and it runs just fine.  All our jobs are vanilla.  HTCondor is version 8.4.6 on Scientific Linux.

bob