Re: [HTCondor-users] Execute last DAGMan job as soon as possible

Hi Michael,

I tried setting NEGOTIATOR_ALLOW_QUOTA_OVERSUBSCRIPTION = True (its probably the longest Condor attr I ever set! :)) and set the group quota to a huge number, but it did not really
affect the speed of matching empty slots to high priority post process jobs. I still suspect that there are some claims and timeouts that delay the matchmaking.

Cheers,
Szabolcs