Re: [HTCondor-users] Question about configuring a pool password

By design, users do not have access to the password, so they cannot use it. I'm not sure whether client tools will even try using PASSWORD authentication.
It's sufficient if you have another authentication besides PASSWORD, e.g. FS.

Cheers,
Max