[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.4.10 Released
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 15:57:38 -0600
- From: Tim Theisen <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.4.10 Released
The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 8.4.10.
A stable series release contains significant bug fixes.
Highlights of this release are:
- Updated SELinux profile for Enterprise Linux
- Fixed a performance problem in the schedd when RequestCpus was an
- Preserve permissions when transferring sub-directories of the job's
- Fixed HOLD_IF_CPUS_EXCEEDED and LIMIT_JOB_RUNTIMES metaknobs
- Fixed a bug in handling REMOVE_SIGNIFICANT_ATTRIBUTES
More details about the fixes can be found in the Version History:
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
- The HTCondor Team
HTCondor & Open Science Grid
Center for High Throughput Computing
Department of Computer Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
4261 Computer Sciences and Statistics
1210 W Dayton St
Madison, WI 53706-1685
+1 608 265 5736