Re: [HTCondor-users] GAHP fails INITIALIZE_FROM_FILE / how to use separate globus libs

Hi Jaime,

thanks for the insight and suggestion!

I have ended up adding
	export LD_LIBRARY_PATH='/usr/lib64/condor/'
to /etc/sysconfig/condor, which is sourced by the init script.

For some reason, setting GRIDMANAGER_ENVIRONMENT did *not* work, even though the config is definitely read.
Since the process shuts down quickly, I haven't been able to inspect the GRIDMANAGER to see whether there was a problem in how it was set, or if it was set at all.

Cheers,
Max