Re: [HTCondor-users] Troubleshooting job eviction by machine RANK

On 2/3/2016 5:09 PM, Graham Allan wrote:

but my interpretation was that RANK by itself should achieve the desired
effect.

Have I written enough for anyone to say where I'm going wrong?

Thanks, Graham

What version of HTCondor?

And is your startd using static slots (default) or partitionable slots on your execute nodes? If you don't know the answer to this question, it is probably static slots, but you can do
  condor_status -cons partitionableslot
and if you see any results then you have partitionable slots...

regards,
Todd