[HTCondor-users] some jobs die at daemon restart, some don't

Hi,

when restarting the condor daemon on a workernode most of the time the jobs on that node survive sometimes though the job dies, I presume that is the case when the job is actually writing to the shadow (?)

Is there a timeout or something alike that I can increase to keep all jobs happy during a daemon restart ?

cheers
        ~chris

--
/*   Christoph Beyer     |   Office: Building 2b / 23     *\
 *   DESY                |    Phone: 040-8998-2317        *