Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor and Ganglia

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 10:27 PM, Stub <spamrefuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry for the late reply, your email address keeps tricking GMail into
marking it as spam.

> Should it be there, or is condor_gangliad not part of HTCondor 8.5?
> Or has the DNF package manager "forgotten" to include it in the package?

condor_gangliad is a part of HTCondor 8.5, but it looks like it was
previously withheld from the Fedora package intentionally. This
comment was added to the spec file at the end of 2015:
     # I'm going to hold off on ganglia stuff for another rev or two"

I wasn't one of the package co-maintainers then, so I'm not sure what
the reasoning was. If no one chimes up to tell me not to, I'll try to
get a new build with gangliad included later this week or early next
week.

Thanks,
BC

--